Exchange Server Backup and Recovery -- What, How and Why
sponsored by Symantec Corporation
In this Podcast, Lee Benjamin, Microsoft MVP for Exchange Server and principal advisor at ExchangeGuy Consulting Services explains the past, present and future of the Exchange Server backup and recovery process and tackles these burning questions:
- What Exchange Server components and data should you back up?
- Why is testing your ability to recover Exchange Server so important?
- How do traditional backup methods compare to "snapshots" (VSS)?
- What Exchange 2003 best practices do you need to implement now?
- What should you be aware of for Exchange 2007?
(THIS RESOURCE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.)